Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Wet Summer

Rain...and rain...and still gonna be rain for the rest of this week at least here in this region. Is this summer??? ah, well. From very beginning of today, it was raining and still raining now. I have taken my lunch just now only from office not in the cantine, i still have lots things to do for my works, also i want to call home in a moment.

Looking out from my office window, just gloomy cloud, wet rain, and a little bit windy. I drank my hot chocholate while I am writing this post and it had just given me an idea to take pics.

So, here are the results, eventhough taken from different angle the result was the same: rain!
(from left side)

(from centre)

(from right side)

ps: dear, i do envy you for your nice and real summer..for a good reason :)

Labels: , ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home