Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Self-confidence

( pic)
I was so surprised when one of my friends told me that she was lacking in her (usual) self-confidence. She is one the person who has really high self-confidence in a positive way, so far that I could know her until now. She is young, smart, brave, charming, cheerful, and so is self-confidence too....so what else, dear??

"I dont know why, suddenly I feel like this", told her to me. "I have lost my self-confidence on ..." explained her more. "Surprised me!", I said with one raised eyebrow. "I had once shared you the same thing as well, hadn't I?" asked me. Then I continued, "Remember when we were in the cinema after we saw Music & Lyrics movie, and so I told you about my feeling for the same thing you have it now..., just almost exactly the same,... and remember the way you convinced me by telling you the things that I would like to remind you the same way now". "Yeah...that is true", answered her.

And then time paused for us, in a silent way...it seems like both of us tried to recall again those words and let ourself flying for a while with the memories in our heart. That evening, wind blew softly, the sun was hiding behind the gray clouds...and the wave competed eachother in the sea. We saw one seagull was soaring in the sky after finishing her fish hunting. Right to the side, people were laughing and smiling...pretending as if the summer was still in their hands. Yet, nature was already started to embrace the autumm.

We discussed and shared more about missing part which then we formulated together piece by piece and so we came and finally have the conclusion that self-confidence comes from ourself, the way we urge ourself to have those confidences and also with smile we said, it comes from the trust that we have towards the one we love.

So, dear...lets hurry up again have your self-confidence.....I know you can do that!

Labels: ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home