Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Umbrella

Not nowwwwww, wew!!....*"0#ughgreuh*%&..., grumbling me when the rain is coming. Yeah, it is raining now here. I looked at outside through my windows, looking at the gray sky and dripping water from the falling rain. Mixing sounds coming from the rain outside, sound of water flow is clearly working too, nevertheless also from a computer keyboard sound from the room next door, ah someone is still working anyway. I sighed slowly, tried to relax my body and my mind for a while and really honestly I didnt want to put hard exercise for this kind of situation. But I must admit that I dont fancy this rain now, when the time is exactly the same time for me to go home. I need an umbrella but I dont have it now, what a ... .

Ah, I wish that this could be a different setting though, many times I whispered reluctantly alone. Turned to the right side of my computer, I saw my iPod laying peacefully. Hmmp maybe this could lighten up myself a little bit and I started playing it under "shuffle songs"...and the song was Umbrella. Haaaah! not again....

Labels:

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home