Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Bridge

(pic)

You are the reason I am writing these sentences
one tiny and simple feeling
Would you please…
try to give a little piece of your precious time
to read and to feel this message
Because after this,
I won’t ask you or even bother you again with all my words
…and not any more.

It takes quite sometime for me to know you and to understand you
day by day
Until I realise that finally…after all
those words I said
those sacrifices I made
those smile I had
those pains I felt
those steps I walked
means nothing to you….
just because they are better than me as you acknowledge it.
All the things they have done for you are priceless and satisfied you perfectly.

But those…are the whole thing I can give you until my last breath
With them I can’t strive myself and what could I say more…

At last, I honestly thank for all chances you’ve given me
For all the time we’ve shared together…
I will remember you forever here inside my heart

Let me continue my journey through the bridge of my life…

*jeg bare skriver*

Labels:

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home