Thursday, December 04, 2008

snow and tree

Actually it was quite sometime I wanted to post some pictures about snow here in Norway..but as usuall I didnt have time to do that (sigh!). Not to be mentioned when I just forgot to have my camera (double sigh!). But now, I have some fresh pictures in which I took it this morning on my way to my office.
It was really nice view when I looked at the trees along the way from my apartment to my office. Almost all trees are covered by the snow. Jeap, snow has come finally in Oslo area here.

Look at how beautiful the trees are with snow on it. I did enjoy my short journey from home to my office. Some of the trees still have their leaves but some of the trees dont have their leaves! Yet, the leaves are the snow itself! Just take a look at some of the pictures here. Some of the pictures were not in clear picture because it was quite cold for me to snap the camera with "naked hand" without gloves. Hahaha, surely I need gloves to cover my hands whenever I go out from home. It was around -4C this morning. Not that bad as compare with other area in Norway.

Back to snow and trees...it reminds me of white snow christmas tree. Remember that it was quite famous to have a white christmas tree. Especially in Indonesia where we never ever have snow. Thus, a white christmas tree is so much popular in Indonesia. This morning I remember my nephew as well when I looked at the white trees here. I remember that once he asked me to bring snow with me when I go home to Indonesia. Ah, I smiled everytime I remember about it . But anyway, just enjoy some of pictures more and still with snow and trees. Happy winter!







Labels: ,

--------------------oOo--------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger Long Ai Tian said...

putih..putih..putih...cantik banet!!!!

2:24 PM  
Blogger Long Ai Tian said...

putih..putih..putih..cantik banget!!

2:25 PM  
Blogger Benedicta said...

@Long Ai Tian: makasi udah mampir ;)

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home