Thursday, January 24, 2008

For us to remember

(pic)

Sometimes we have one rainy day in our stories
Sometimes we have one bright and sunny day in our chapters

At times we walk through one harsh road in our journey
At times we walk through one clear and nice road in our tour

We do have seasons…and seasons by seasons give us different colour
Oh dear my dear, hold my hands and never let me go
Oh dear my dear, give me your hands and I wont let it go

Lets hand in hand…walk together in our path
Lets share our wings…and we will fly jointly

You and only you….the only one I need.

"as a remembrance for this late evening conversation"

Labels:

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger Dhy said...

Ehm.....ga bermaksud mengganggu nie mbaa he he he.....cuman mau balas comment (lagi) ttg museum Gajah....High recommended mba kalo emang hobby ke museum ;)

2:55 AM  
Blogger Benedicta said...

seeep! moga2 besok pas liburan bisa atur jadwal kunjungi museum Gajah ;) makasiih yaaa

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home