Thursday, March 22, 2007

She is my cousin

Hei sis, this time my posting is gonna be about you...so I do hope you dont mind at all. I was thinking of writing this posting for several days back (remember that I even told you so about this idea of mine...oooiii even you gave blushed icon on that day, didnt you?) but these days lately have been quite busy for me.

She is my cousin. She is one year younger than me. She was away for several number of years when we were kids. She was with her parents living in France, but then one thing I remember until now: almost all of our family picked them up in Jakarta's airport and she was looking so so cute, I was so happy: finally I got girl cousin since I had spent my time with two boys (bro and eldest cousin). She could not speak in bahasa instead she spoke French. She had her favourite toy: brown little monkey. She always had it with her whenever she went. After she came back, we started to spend time together...(jippi! since we had not gone to school yet!). While I am writing this post, I remember one photo of ours in which I was combing your hairs gently and you hold your brown little monkey (I have that photo in my album..gee wish I had it here), telling the truth I love that photo very much.

We used to have same type of dress only the colour was different (do you still remember one twin t-shirt grandparents bought for both of us when we were in Yogja???). We even had the same accesories for hair ...those girly things we had. We played "kemah-kemahan" made from pillow and "guling", we played pasaran, we collected christmas cards and pretended became seller and buyer..and we played lots! It was so nice whenever we spent time together after school. Do you still remember all those sweet memories we had sis? I am sure you do.

As time walked by, we were a bit "far" in a way that we rarely spent the time together as we did when we were kids...well maybe it was because we have found our new circle of friends, but always we tried to spend the time as much as we could. I missed our time together.

Although now we are living in different countries, 2 different continents, 2 different time, but we still keep in touch quite frequently, dont we? Well, at least we chatted as much as we could (hohoho as long as "the cat" is gone somewhere...huehehehhe). It felt so nice everytime we could spend the time talking about something we always call "wise-things". I do proud of you, eventhough you are younger than me....but you gave lots of support and encouragement for me (did you realise it???). I guess age is not the border line for someone to be mature. Sis, thank you for listening to all my words and to all my stories both sadness and happiness one. Thanks for all discussion we had lately, thanks for your idea in Y!Answer, thanks for reminding me before Friday this time around (hueheheh..me and my tiny brain), thanks for the bunch of songs (Toto is the best!..I have been waiting more than 10 years to have it...geee!), nevertheless thanks for all of your support!

ps: Sis, I wish I could turn back the time only once to your most special day, 21th August 2005. I missed it for the rest of my life! It was nothing I could do. But, believe me...I was sitting alone in one corner at Schipol Airport and prayed for both of you...for your happiness eternally.

Labels:

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger Joni n Agnes: said...

Wow...speechless!!
What a beautiful childhood memories we had ya sis! It means so much to me that you really wrote about me at your blog, hahaa!
Thank you, it is an honour for me ;)
And once again(hehe..), as wise man said "The true meaning of what a sister should be is the wonderful friend you are to me"...so do you sis, you're my wonderful friend to me..luv u sis!!

7:58 AM  
Blogger Benedicta said...

luv u too *hugs*

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home