Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Beyond Flying Birds


Gently morning breeze
Bringing cold air in the middle of my dreams
Every second in my mind
Every minute in my view
Is this again the time to close my eyes?

Could I reach one star above me?
But it seems too far and far away
Could I touch a joyful shadow in front of me?
But it looks simply naught
So it remains only a blue rhythm inside of me
and not yet be a chain of melody

Maybe I should just let it fly to the sky
Beyond flying birds
and so it goes…on and on

Then if I should leave this empty words behind me
Your voice will still remain in the heart of our songs
and you will understand why these colour of seasons
might easily guide you to a place you always dreamt of




Labels:

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home