Wednesday, November 29, 2006

For you Bro.....

Yup, finally you did it! Congrats!!!!

Hmmp my bro, what can I say about you:

I admire him not because of he is my sibbling but mainly because of his spirit and his strength of mind. One more thing, he is so so diligent as well as so neat...he wants everything to be in order (too much, arent u?). I guess and bet everybody will definitely agree with me bout this matter...but that is him! I remember when we were kids...I used to make everything "messy" (according to his own standard!!) and he was the one who always made complaint about that (he saw it as a disaster!), sometime he made everything (by himself) back to normal and properly in place again (yes!) but sometime he asked me strongly to do those jobs which I always disagree with (hey..listen my reasons..bla..bla..bla!)..ya that was part of our childhood.

As time goes by...we didnt argue lots anymore (I think!)...instead we share and tolerate lots...thoughts, ideas, opinions and we do enjoy it! although..hmmp sometime might turn to small little debate

Even physical distance is exist between us (too much tiring travelling to your place from here bro..i had my own experience having 24 hours in the air not to be mentioned waiting hours! but i must admit myself that it was one of the best Christmas celebration our family ever had!), although time different between us is 9 hours..but we always close each other deep inside our heart (right bro?).

Hmmp my bro, sincerely I congratulate you for your MBA..best achievement! I am so proud of you (what an excellent result...no doubt you!).

Bunch of happiness and smiles from me only for you there (it might cool you down after long day walk from your apartment to Mr. J's house at city, isnt it?...worth for almost 2 hours walked!)

ps: save your energy for packing...still lots of empty boxes bro!

I'll see you all soon...

Labels:

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger Stella Aleida Hutagalung said...

Baru sempat titip congrats utk abangmu. Selamat ya! Waduh, abang dan adik sama2 pintar:)

8:21 AM  
Blogger Benedicta said...

terima kasih ya Stella.Mereka sudah di Indonesia sekarang,rencana tinggal di Jakarta karena mas-ku kerja disana ;)

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home