Monday, November 13, 2006

Mudik to Trondheim


Great! Excellent! Nice! Superb!...

Those charming text are proper enough to put my feelings into words but still couldn’t exactly represent my real feeling. But anyway, the thing is: it was really a pleasant weekend for me. I went to Trondheim, finally. Indeed Trondheim is my 2nd home where I spent my 2 years lovely time in Trondheim. I guess until right now, I couldn’t believe myself when the train from Oslo entered gently to Trondheim Sentralstasjon, even when I stepped my feet on the platform and went outside the station…felt smoothly: Trondheim morning breeze…my goodness: here I am in Trondheim!
Now I know how exactly the feeling of mudik (well..I guess we dont have an English word for this name!). Barely could not sense what mudik is when I was back at home..and so funny here I could feel it! Well, it was really a sweet mixed kind of feeling inside my heart despite of a hidden melancholy personal emotion.

Accompanied by time, I spent my 2 days in Trondheim without wanted to ruin it even a single minutes. Yup, even it was amazing on Saturday nite I just went bed around 2 am after chat and chat and chat (even with 5 watt type of eyes!) with Kuntadi’s family (mange takk for rom, kjempefint tid…også kylling!).

Moholt was still the same…but for sure my apartment at HK was different now. I stopped for a moment just to let myself enjoyed the memories beside my HK apartment window. So it was true then that I came again here…what a feeling!

However, I must say: I couldn’t meet all friends in Trondheim even I had planned it before! A good friend of mine was giving a comment: you and your brilliant plan when I said: ooh no…no…no I have to meet another friend of mine after this and I almost run out of my time since I have to leave Trondheim at least by 19:45 (by the way: thank you so much for warm lemon tea with honey!...helped me lots!). But you must admit that my brilliant idea was worked well at least for our time, isn’t it husky voice sometime little bit unique?

I still remember I almost speechless when I was in St. Olav, saw same people I used to see before, and the best thing was at the end, I had my favourite song …tremendous 344!

Moreover great time for Sunday evening…ooh so nice! For Achel, thanks for giving me support….such a wonderful time we had! You have your splendid kingdom gal'!

I thank God for all these things and then suddenly I remember one quote which I found :
"Could you keep your heart in wonder at the daily miracles of your life, your pain would not seem less wondrous than your joy. "
It is true, indeed!
ps: Keluarga Trondheim...thank you!

Labels:

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger Stella Aleida Hutagalung said...

Pasti indah banget ya Tami bisa berkunjung lagi ke Trondheim..ketemu teman2, dan menikmati suasana yg dulu kita rasakan. I miss Bergen and hope one day I can get an opportunity to "mudik" to Bergen:)

3:04 PM  
Blogger Benedicta said...

wish you could get that Stella :) all the best :)

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home