Monday, October 30, 2006

FLASH BACK THE TIME – part TWO

As I mentioned earlier, this post is dedicated for the missing time I had when I could not access my weblog for a time period. This is part two of the series. For 2nd part of the sequence, this will be my story after I left Indonesia and to be in Norway again.

So, on 15th October 2006 I left Indonesia and flew to Norway.
Lots of things to be brought…too less kgs were provided for me 111 was 1 big luggage blue bag, 1 medium luggage red bag and 1 backpack black bag. Anyway, tried to manage basic and important things and rest would be managed in Norway. Thus, on 16th October 2006 again I entered Norway with destination airport was Oslo Gardermoen (used to have Værnes!) and continued with Flybussekspressn to Ski. It took ca. 1 hour journey from Oslo Gardermoen to Ski Sentralstasjon. Ski is a town which is located ca. 24 km from Oslo the capital to the South-East (SE) direction.

Unbelievable…fantastic…nice…great but also cold…those were my feelings I had when I arrived at Oslo airport. Yes, it was true that the weather was cold, especially for me who just arrived from a place with 35ºC! But here in Norway the only thing is about proper clothes.
Along the way to Ski from Oslo, again I saw the same scenery Norwegian style for Fall Season…some were already yellow…some were still green…some were mixed in colour…foggy kind of air…blue-white-little bit light grey sky…but I love this outer shell!

Arrived at Ski Sentralstasjon around 11 am then picked up and accompanied by Mr. Jan H, we went to my new apartment. It is located not so far from Sentrum and the most important is not so far from office as well ca. 10 minutes normal walking distance with relatively flat road.
My apartment is nice (pretty big for a single living like me!) with standard facilities like: bed room, living room, kitchen, and bath room, nevertheless some of electronics stuff. The landlady is also very nice person….hun er kjempefint!
We went to visit office for that day: Velkommen! met with new colleagues, looked at my new space at 3rd floor and bought several stuff for my own necessity. Complete exhausted that day I remembered but gladly everything was fine.

First week (Uke 42): went to office as well as explored Oslo (glad to find: St. Hallvard, after 15 mins got lost around it!)

Second week (Uke 43): went to office (1st time joined in a meeting with employer and employees…using Norsk) as well as explored Oslo (awesome to find: St. Olav)

Day by day until today, here I am in my new coordinate at Ski, Norway. Trying to gain lots of knowledge, experiences, as well as self-development. All the best! Lykke til for meg!

Labels:

--------------------oOo--------------------

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tami dear, kudoakan agar Tami sukses dan selalu dapat mengerjakan tugas-tugas kerjanya di kantor barunya dengan baik
Miss you

4:35 PM  
Blogger Benedicta said...

terima kasiih banyak mba Elok :)
Tuhan Berkati selalu ya untuk mba Elok sekeluarga :)

miss you too

7:01 PM  
Blogger Benedicta said...

Buat Edward,

sudah ada kontak dengan Keluarga Trondheim? itu perkumpulan Indonesian Society di Trondheim. Feel free to contact me (by posting a comment with your email address) if you need more detail about Keluarga Trondheim.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Atiire said...

Munange Tami u r really gonna enjoy ... mostly the St. Olav commune ..ohhh. Greetings to all that u meet there and tell them hi for me.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Benedicta said...

Munange Vic the "Ug",

takk! I do enjoy it :)

All the best for new coordinate in Kampala...someday I'll visit all munange there! :)

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home