Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Paris oh Paris

What a time! What a place!.....I have spent almost 3 weeks here in Paris. Quite sometime for a summer seminar here in Paris. Well, I guess from previous posting it was on 2nd July 2006 and now just imagine take sometime to post a story here. Sometime when I open my blog and I see the date...oiii i feel so shy due to the absence I made for not to post anything ha ha ha...well simple explanation: I was busy with these activities regarding Women Engineering Seminar. Even then I should mention that finally Italy won the World Cup

Allright, basically for this posting I will just share my experience (just last nite!) visitting Eiffel Tower. It was really nice and exciting experience to see Eiffel Tower in the light for the evening hours...yes..really beautiful. I was just sitting in front of Eiffel Tower (two of my friends, Achel and Samana they went up to the top of Eiffel Tower....I didnt go with them since I have been there once from my previous visit to Paris). Anyway, I enjoyed so much my time in front of Eiffel Tower by looking at the magnificent of the tower, saw the people (quite many!) from all over the world. What an experience!
Simple, I keep inside my heart that..waow this place is really deserve to be one of most popular tourist place. This monument is really representing Europe in general.

So, I did enjoyed the sensation of sparkling Eiffel last evening until we all left the place around 11:30 pm or so...but we still managed to catch Metro even with lots and lots people! As usual Luxemborg station is the name of Metro station for us to drop in...

Well...this is for today story...I have to prepare again for the next activity!...well well...here is so so hot!

Labels:

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger Stella Aleida Hutagalung said...

Tami, salam kenal ya..aku Stella, waktu itu sekolah di Bergen bareng dgn Hiswaty (kenal kan?), tp aku di jurusan Antropologi. Asik ya sempat ke Paris..aku gak sempat jalan2 ke Eropa bawah..sedih euy. Mudah2an next time sempat. Kapan2 mampir di blogku yg baru yah. CU!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Benedicta said...

Stella,salam kenal balik :)

waah blognya Stella keren euy postingannya! keep it on Stella.

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home