Tuesday, October 31, 2006

1st Snow Fall in Ski

Snow fall eventually here in Ski. Today, around in the afternoon I saw snow was falling while I was on my way from Skøyen to Ski. I guess the prediction was right that today there will be snow falling for this region (ooh what should I say!). Today, also for the first time, some people whom I met was saying that they dont like snow :) little bit surpised!
Talking about my feeling...well it is ok with snow but I dont like
its cold (so..why here???)
wet and slow walking style (like penguin since i have to be extra carefull so i wont fall down coz snow performing into ice can be very very slippery!)

Anyway, this is winter so winter should be accompanied by snow especially for the northern part of the world where Norway is located.
So, here I am again having winter in Norway. Let see what will be the condition of winter in the western part of this country as compare with other regions or at least as compare with my previous winter season in the central part of Norway.
Funny thing is, right now I am writing this post in the Bibliotek since internet in the office is not functioning..there is trouble with its connection..so when I checked that Bibiliotek still open today..I rushed in hurry from office (approved by my supervisor since the working hour was over for today!) and went to Bibliotek. Looked at around in this Bibliotek with its complete facilities..no wonder kids are around reading books, teenages, adults as well are here to read the book, to borrow the books or even to use gratis internet (like me!)...

This is something needs to be a good example by facilitating nice environment for citizen so that they have space to be utilised for their own necessity.
Well...i think this can be good combination: having snow and reading..meaning that be at home..enjoy a cup of chocholate and read the book...hmmmmmpppp. Hey, i need to be home soon bcoz there will be a match between Chelsea FC and Barcelona FC in TV3!

Labels:

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home