Monday, October 08, 2007

For you


( pic)

Thank you stars for bringing my messages
Thank you winds for whispering my voices
Thank you sky for placing my rainbows
Thank you seasons for welcoming my time
And so I am writing this for you….

It is always a feeling inside my heart
When I close my eyes and I feel your love
A peaceful feeling and always will be
Like the river flowing gently into the sea
Like the rain pouring friendly to the earth

It is always a soft sensation inside my soul
When I close my eyes and I hear you calling my name
Your words filling up my soul
Like the flower during the summer
Like the butterfly colouring the sky

Reach my hands oh dear love,
and take me to into your world
keep me in close to you
because one thing I know is
every time I am looking at your eyes….
I am home.

Labels:

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home