Thursday, September 27, 2007

Love does matter

i remember it clearly when last nite you said so,
after such a long discussion between us
and by the time you said: love does matter
it was the time when you looked at me
and I looked at you as usual …to those beautiful eyes
you see dear,…your eyes have its own magic towards me

Dear, do you remember when I asked you last nite:
why the moon is so bright and clear?
and you started telling me lots and lots of things:
because of this…because of that….it is like this…it is like that

but despite of that I did enjoy looking at the moon last nite together with you
and I wish we were somewhere else for watching that full moon
and you know dear, I wish we were in the yard of your long red house.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home