Friday, June 09, 2006

Yes...finally!! (part one)

I submitted my thesis this morning. This is one of important moment in my live, so I would like to put a “mark” for today as the 1st day of achievement for my MSc study at NTNU, Trondheim – Norway, but still there will be day for defence afterwards.

It was quite sometime for me neither touched nor posted any kind of story in my blog. It was quite a lot of things happened throughout the time yet quite a lot of thinking and feeling right through the time.

Let me just take the memory back. I was travelling for almost two weeks during the Påske ferie / Easter holiday. I visited several places in central Europe, i.e. Paris - France, Geneva, Bern and Interlaken located in Switzerland, and at last Barcelona – Spain. It was really nice trip and time break during the work. I was amazed by the Eiffel Tower . It was really a cozy time in Switzerland, especially had a boat trip at Interlaken Ost. It was really such a fantastic city, Barcelona. Every place has its own attraction. Say in Paris, the most romantic city I have ever been. In Switzerland, place for tasting the nature. When you want to feel the heat of the life and shining of the moment better to go to Barcelona.

Back to Trondheim, I was busy with the thesis work. During the time, there were quite many events back at home especially related with the natural disaster in Jogja and Merapi Mountain. Couldn’t imagine how the real circumstance was although so many stories had been told. On the other hand, here ooh it was so difficult to restrain myself from tennis live play temptation. Du du du du du…. Roger Federer is going to final as well as Justine Henin-Hardenne.

Now, still one more step to prepare for defence. Yet, time will be used to organize for coming event. So……still!

"for meg lykke til"

Labels:

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home