Saturday, February 18, 2006

Few Lines for Little One...

As a pair prayer for a day and a night,
When the phase is different,
from the north to the south,
Nothing else than a set of wish for you.



Morning celeste:
As soon as I awake I say: Dear God, I thank Thee for this day.
Wherever I go, Whatever I do and see,
I want to spend This day entirely with Thee.

Please, dear God, come into my heart,
Our day together is already a-start.
Bless me ever and ever again!
I love Thee, dearest God. Amen.


Night serene :
Angel of God, my guardian dear,
To whom God's love commits me here,
Ever this day be at my side, To light and guard, to rule and guide,
Watch over me throughout the night, keep me safe within your sight. Amen.

---
especially for dearest one: Arya, til deg i The Manor - Queensland
remember the 1st word you gave me: star

Labels:

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home